The Quality Technician with broad and comprehensive knowledge of documentation under minimal supervision, administers the system to maintain all industry specifications, customer drawings and specifications, and other documentation as required and disseminate documents to authorized personnel in accordance with established procedures.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains historic records of all customers, military, government and industry drawings and specifications.
- Maintains computerized database of all drawings and revisions.
- Maintains computerized log of document change requests.
- Reproduces and disseminates documents to authorized personnel.
- Maintains historic data and library files of all drawings, standard pages, and specifications.
- Manages Manufacturing Change Requests (MCR) and coordinates router revisions.
- Performs Some editing of documents, when necessary.
- Catalogs all forms and issues new form numbers.
- Performs other related activities as assigned or requested.
Experience and Background:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have specific knowledge and comprehensive knowledge of Documentation function, testing and design.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Work in a team environment
- Knowledge of lithium battery and/or Battery industry (is Helpful)
- Must have strong communication skills in a team environment.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience with ISO/AS 9100 or equivalent Quality Management Systems in a Manufacturing environment
- Excellent organizing, interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to verbally communicate effectively.
- Ability to apply common understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, pertaining to the job.
- Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Office, as well as data processing skills, are valued.
- Resourceful, strong attention to detail, hands on skills
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED, and certificate from a technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.